Nubilaria has always been focused on Technological innovation with the aim to provide its customers with the best tools to improve flexibility and efficiency.
Nubilaria is committed to provide consulting services targeted to the recruitment and promotion of innovative solutions capable to create value for its customers while ensuring the utmost level of diligence and professionalism.
Nubilaria adopts a design/production process through an "incremental-evolutionary model" which sees a continuous activity aimed at the rapid prototyping of a simplified version of the requested system.
Such a methodology rejects the concepts of maintenance phase, corresponding to the stages of change, improvement, correction, prevention and adaptation, in favour of that of a constant evolution through the processes of revision, flexibility and consistency.
The aspects that are mainly taken into account are:
- functionality (suitability, accuracy, interoperability and security)
- reliability (maturity, fault tolerance and roll back)
- usability (ease to understand, learn, operate and attract)
- efficiency (time performance and use of resources)
- maintenance (ease to analyse, modify, consolidate and test)
- portability (adaptability, ease of installation and co-existence)
Nubilaria introduced in its processes a Quality Management System regulated in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008. This system is programmed and verified on a yearly basis. We set check-procedures on suppliers, processes, products and services to define, assess and monitor the objective level of achievement with the express purpose of:
- establishing adequate policies to the purpose and nature of the company its markets, customers and resources availability
- setting up, maintaining and updating process-monitoring systems based on data collection and analysis
- identifying the processes needed to achieve business goals
- reaching full customers and employees satisfaction
- continuously improve the organization